Do the recent customs duties on steel and aluminum between the United States and Canada worry you?
Would you like to know more about the coping strategies which can be adopted?
The Ministry of Economy and Innovation (MEI) and the Quebec Metal Transformation Network (RTMQ) in collaboration with Développement économique Saint-Laurent (DESTL), Export Montreal West (ExMO), PME MTL Centre-Ouest, PME MTL West Island, AluQuébec, Services Québec and EDC, invite you to an information breakfast with an expert in logistics and customs.
- 7:30 - Welcome participants, breakfast and networking;
- 8:00 - beginning of conference;
- 10:30 - end of conference.
- provide information to demystify the different impacts regarding tariffs, measures and countermeasures;
- establish strategies to counter the impacts of these measures;
- provide sources for potential solutions and financial assistance programs available.
- What products and origins are affected?
- What is the real impact?
- What about products in transit or re-exported?
- What strategies to adopt to reduce the impact?
Jean-François Laurin | Customs and Logistics Expert, Laurin Groupe-Conseil inc.
Peter Edwards | Industrial Development Advisor, Industrial Products Directorate for the Ministry of Economy and Innovation (MEI)
Tristan Lambert | Commercial Litigation Advisor, Commercial Litigation Department for the Ministry of the Economy and Innovation (MEI)
Andrés Robayo-Romero :
C : firstname.lastname@example.org,
T : 514 855 6000, ext. 4838
Conference will be in French, with questions and answers in French or English