Are you looking for financing for your university business Is your business operating in a university incubator or accelerator in Montréal? Our Fonds Accélérateurs et incubateurs universitaires provides subsidies to support the commercialization of your business project.
Supporting businesses through our Fonds Accélérateurs et incubateurs universitaires
This fund aims to support the business operating in a university accelerator or incubator in Montréal.
It is used to carry out different phases of its marketing project, including:
- The tests and trials of an innovation in real context
- Validation of target markets during the development of the innovation
- Bringing to the market
- First sales
- Starting a new business
This fund aims to support companies primarily active in the following five economic activity sectors:
- Creative and cultural industries
- Digital industries
- Life Sciences and Health Technologies
- Clean technologies
Through our Fonds Accélérateurs et incubateurs universitaires, we can offer a subsidy of up to $20,000 per company.
To be eligible for a subsidy from this incubator investment fund, a business must meet the following conditions:
- Have Canadian citizenship, be a permanent resident or hold a Québec selection certificate (CSQ)
- Be legally incorporated and registered in the Québec Business Register (REQ)
- Have its business establishment in Montréal and have his head office in Québec
- Present a business plan or project summary, current or projected financial statements and any other document deemed relevant
- Be supported by a university accelerator or incubator and provide proof of admission to the incubator
- Operate a business with less than 5 years of existence
- Ensure a down payment of at least 10% of the total cost of the project
Only expenses directly related to the business project are eligible.
Each application is evaluated by the joint investment committee (JIC) of the center involved, establishing the qualification of the entrepreneur and the project against the objectives and requirements of the Fund's policy.
→ To benefit from the Fonds Accélérateurs et incubateurs universitaires, please visit the call for projects page.