The Fonds Développement industriel et durable seeks to stimulate or accelerate the innovation and implementation of sustainable development practices within businesses operating in the industrial sector.*
Our industrial and sustainable development investment fund
Our Fonds Développement industriel et durable aims to help promoters complete a business project during the launch, growth, and transfer or succession phases of an existing business.
Our Fonds Développement industriel et durable offers a subsidy of up to $50,000, without exceeding 25% of the total cost of the business project.
To be eligible for a grant from our Fonds Développement industriel et durable, promoters must meet the following conditions:
- Have Canadian citizenship or be a permanent resident
- Be legally incorporated and registered in the Registraire des Entreprises du Québec (REQ)
- Have a Montréal-based address, and have a head office in the province of Québec
- Present a business plan or project summary, current or projected financial statements, and any other document deemed relevant
- The business must be operating in sector 31-33 (manufacturing) of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada*
- Provide a minimum down payment of 20% of the total cost of the business project
Here are some of the eligible expenses for the Fonds Développement industriel et durable
- Research and development
- Implementation of technological equipment, improvement of robotization, and/or automation
- Adoption of clean technologies
- Implementation of sustainable development practices
Each application is reviewed by the Joint Investment Committee (JIC) of the center involved, who will establish the qualification of the entrepreneur and the project against the objectives and requirements of the Fund's policy.
If you need more information about our Fonds Développement industriel et durable, contact your service center.
*This fund aims to support the business projects of companies operating in sector 31-33 (manufacturing) of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada.
Find experts in your area
Enter your business postal code or select your area
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1
1350, rue Mazurette
Montréal, Québec, H4N 1H2
3617, rue Wellington
Montréal, Québec, H4G 1T9
630, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Québec, H3A 1E4
6224, rue Saint-Hubert
Montréal, Québec, H2S 2M2
7305, boulevard Henri-Bourassa Est
Montréal, Québec, H1E 2Z6