Launching Your Business
“Making your ideas come true”
Launching a business calls for careful planning. The PME MTL experts are there to support entrepreneurs throughout the entire process of starting a successful venture.
Information and guidance
- Information workshops to prepare and guide entrepreneurs
- Help finding partners and specialized organizations
- Online advice and resources (business plan templates, financial forecasts, market studies, etc.)
- Validating your business proposal
- Evaluating your entrepreneurial potential
- Optimizing your business plan or marketing plan
- Analyzing your market study
- Analyzing budgeted financial statements
- Helping to put together financing
- Identifying financing opportunities
- Supporting business development
- Advising on human resources management
- Helping with implementation
Subsidies and financing
Subsidies, grants, loans, gifts… the search for financing is essential, but can be very difficult. PME MTL has a number of funds to help entrepreneurs and businesses carry out their plans.
- Fonds PME MTL and Fonds local de solidarité Montréal (FLS Montréal) (local solidarity fund)
- Fonds de développement de l’économie sociale (FDÉS) (social economy development fund)
- Fonds Jeunes Entreprises (young business fund)
- Jeunes entreprises collectives
See Financing provided by PME MTL
Our experts also help entrepreneurs put together financing and guide them in finding and bringing together the right financial backers for their projects.
To give entrepreneurs every opportunity to succeed and grow, PME MTL, in partnership with the Réseau M, offers all entrepreneurs high-calibre mentorship by experienced businesspeople.
- Networking activities
- Specialized training
Most of the services offered by the PME MTL network are free.