Call for Applications - Dorval Holiday Market
In conjunction with the Dorval Holiday Market, PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île is supporting entrepreneurship by dedicating an entire weekend to young entrepreneurs. This event, which will benefit West Island Community Shares, is intended to encourage the purchase of local products and community togetherness.
From December 16 to 18, in the heart of Dorval Village, young entrepreneurs will have an opportunity to make a name for themselves and sell their wares – all at no charge, thanks to the support of PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île.
Deadline for submitting applications: Friday, October 21, 2022
- Must be 30 years old or younger on December 31, 2022
- If applicable, the business must have been in operation for less than 5 years
- Reselling of products is not accepted
- Selling of services is not accepted
- Ideally, we are looking for:
- products related to the theme of the Holiday Season
- products that can be given as gifts
Do you have a good idea? Submit an application! We have an open mind.
Submitting an application
Each applicant must fill out the Application Form and provide all relevant additional documentation to validate their product offer.
Please fill out the Application Form.
Steps in the project selection process
Step 1: Reception and assessment of projects
- The application file must be received by PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022 at the latest.
Step 2: Deliberation
- A jury comprising three (3) members of the PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île team will work together to select the projects to be retained.
Step 3: Announcement of selected projects
- PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île will contact everyone who submitted a project, by e-mail, to confirm whether they have been selected. This will be done before October 31, 2022. Those who submitted projects that are selected will be invited to a virtual meeting to discuss the next steps.
By submitting an application for this contest, entrepreneurs consent to having their images used by PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île and/or its partners for advertising purposes or other activities, for an unlimited period.
Emilie Gray – Communications Officer
PME MTL Ouest-de-l’Île
514-426-2888, Extension 204
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1514 426-2888