Teleworking has proven to be an effective solution to ensure the continuity of SMB operations in recent weeks. Having been suddenly plunged into the need to manage employees remotely, few companies were fully prepared with the necessary online collaboration tools. The economic recovery is an opportunity to reflect on the performance and relevance of online work tools.
Given the circumstances, Emploi Québec and PME MTL are making a free digital support service available to all Montréal SMBs. This initiative aims to support businesses in the optimization and implementation of digital tools, making it possible to:
- Provide technical support to businesses for the implementation of digital tools adapted to the needs of teleworking: remote communication, collaborative tool suites, digitization and management of digital documentation, etc.
- Provide technical support to company managers and their employees on the utilization of these digital tools
- Guide business managers in the process of integrating online collaboration tools with the company's other IT tools.
The digital business support service has two components
- Personalized remote support from digital technology experts accessible Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. via a dedicated telephone line and a chat system integrated into the PME MTL site.
- A distance training program to equip business managers with the best practices for implementing collaborative digital tools online.
1. Personalized remote support
An expert in digital technologies is available to provide immediate assistance (front-line service) in the implementation and use of digital tools suitable for teleworking, including:
- Support for using various digital technologies and tools (calendar, email, chat, video conferencing, cloud storage, etc.)
- Assistance with teleworking (configuration, setup, technical assistance, etc.)
- Finding digital solutions
- Answers to basic questions about e-business platforms
SMBs can also obtain expert assistance for more advanced requests (second line service), such as:
- Understanding of source problems with an application or remote access
- Finding local suppliers
- Evaluation of a digital solution before deployment
- Urgent drafting of specifications
- Advice on the choice of a B2B and B2C platform.
Through a chat system installed on the PME MTL web site, entrepreneurs have immediate access to an expert in digital technologies. This digital support service is offered from June 22 for a period of 8 weeks, available Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. Training program
In addition to personalized remote coaching, PME MTL will offer a series of free webinars aimed at providing managers with best practices for implementing collaborative and digital tools.
For details and training dates, click here.
To contact the team of experts in digital chat support, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., click here.
For any further question, please write to the following address.
Find experts in your area
Enter your business postal code or select your area
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1
1350, rue Mazurette
Montréal, Québec, H4N 1H2
3617, rue Wellington
Montréal, Québec, H4G 1T9
630, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Québec, H3A 1E4
6224, rue Saint-Hubert
Montréal, Québec, H2S 2M2
7305, boulevard Henri-Bourassa Est
Montréal, Québec, H1E 2Z6