- PME MTL Centre-Est, whose registered office is located at 6224, Saint-Hubert Street, in the city of Montréal (H2S 2M2), province of Québec in Canada;
- PME MTL Centre-Ouest, whose registered office is located at 400-1350, Mazurette Street, in the city of Montréal (H4N 1H2), province of Québec in Canada;
- PME MTL Centre-Ville, whose registered office is located at 700-630 Sherbrooke Ouest Street, in the city of Montréal (H3A 1E4), province of Québec in Canada;
- PME MTL Est-de-l ’Île, whose registered office is located at 200-7305, Henri-Bourassa Est Boulevard, in the city of Montréal (H1E 2Z6), province of Québec in Canada;
- PME MTL Grand Sud-Ouest, whose registered office is located at 6224, Saint-Hubert Street, in the city of Montréal (H4G 1T9), province of Québec in Canada;
- PME MTL Ouest-de-l'Île, whose registered office is located at 301-1675, Transcanadienne Highway, in the city of Dorval (H9P 1J1), province of Québec in Canada.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
The Platform is accessible at all time, from any electronic devices (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) and on all browsers.
PME MTL is the business support network of the City of Montréal. The Organization's mission is to provide management consulting and financing services to entrepreneurs located on the island of Montréal.
The services of PME MTL are offered depending on the borough or city where the User's business is located. Despite the explanations provided on the Platform, it may happen that the User is referring to the wrong service center. PME MTL reserves the right to redirect the User from one PME MTL hub to another.
The PME MTL Network Platform is accessible at all times. It may happen that the Platform is temporarily unavailable in the event of updates or technical problems. PME MTL is not responsible for any service interruption or update. The Organization tries to make updates when the number of visits to the Platform is at its lowest.
PME MTL does not guarantee that the Platform or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Platform may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
The Organization reserves the right to add, delete and modify all content or parts of it on the Platform, except for the specific content of the User. PME MTL Network cannot be held responsible for mistakes, typographical errors or bugs. Each User created in the system owns the content on his account. PME MTL does not delete anything unless a User requests it.
The User of the Platform agrees, non-restrictively, to not:
- Use the Platform in a way that could harm, put out of service, surcharge or jeopardizes the Platform;
- Disrupt the security or otherwise abuse of the Platform or any service, system resources, server or network linked to the Platform or to affiliated websites, linked to or accessible from the Platform;
- Disturb or disrupt the use or the enjoyment by other Users of the Platform or websites affiliated or linked to the Platform;
- Download, display or otherwise provide on the Platform a virus or any other file or computer program that is harmful, disrupting or destructive;
- Use a robot, spider or any other automatic device or manual method to control or copy pages or content of the Platform;
- Use the Platform to send e-mail chains, “junk mail” or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Platform or to certain parts of it with limited access. Moreover, the User recognizes that he is the sole person responsible for any action, communication engaged or sent to him or from him. He agrees to respect the legislation applicable to its use of and its activities on the Platform.
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights (hereinafter the “Intellectual property”) related to the Platform is the exclusive property of PME MTL. The User may not copy or use the material, structure, menu, appearance or characters that appear on the Platform without the express consent of the Organization.
Without limiting their coverage, the Intellectual property elements belonging to PME MTL include, non-exhaustively, the following elements:
- All logos, drawings, graphics, pictures, videos, trademarks (registered or not), as well as any general content on the Platform that is not already subject to Intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise stated, any information provided on the Platform belongs to PME MTL Network and is protected by the applicable laws. The information cannot be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, used with a licence, modified, published, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted or used for derivative works means, public or commercial, without express and written authorization from the Organization. The information is protected under Canada’s copyright and trademark legislation as well as under the copyright and trademark legislation of the countries hosting the Platform.
For further information regarding the authorization to use, reproduce or publish again any information displayed on the Platform, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Nothing contained herein shall be interpreted as conferring any licence or any kind of right to the User under copyright or trademark's laws.
Unauthorized download, broadcast, copy or modification of Intellectual Property or data contained on the Platform can breach laws regarding trademarks or copyrights. Such breach can expose the User to a lawsuit.
The content created, imported, submitted or stored by the User is his property and he is responsible for ensuring that he has the rights to use it.
It is possible that by using a link, the User exits the Platform to access external content (hereinafter referred to as “External Websites”).
The PME MTL Network makes available to Users, in addition to its own content, links to External Websites solely for the sake of convenience and for the information of the User. The Organization has no control over the content of these External Websites and assumes no responsibility for their accuracy, precision, completeness, authenticity, timeliness or adequacy.
Any liability of the PME MTL Network is excluded, in particular concerning direct or indirect damage or consequences related to the use of the contents of these External Websites. The Organization has no influence on the contents of the External Websites to which the links refer and is not responsible for its rigorous selection, the contents of external links, in particular those which have been modified after being set up.
PME MTL does not require the transmission of information, does not select the recipients of the information transmitted or the information itself, and does not modify it. In addition, no short-term automatic intermediate backup of these external links is performed by PME MTL under the current link creation and consultation method. Consequently, the responsibility for the content of External Websites accessible via external links rests exclusively with their operators.
In addition, the PME MTL Network can in no way guarantee the absence of violation of any law, including the absence of violation of copyrights or trademarks or the rights of third parties by these External Websites or their content, nor the absence of viruses or other harmful components.
No guarantee is given as to the authenticity of documents available on the Internet.
The following conditions are applicable when the User accesses a social media page, an account, a website, network or any application contained in them that was created and is managed by a social media (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as “Social Media”).
Some comments and other elements displayed on Social Media pages may not represent PME MTL Network’s opinions. Consequently, the User agrees not to publish or submit information, publications, links or any other element that fit in either one of the categories listed below on Social Media pages:
- any defamatory content;
- violating in any other way the rights of others (including privacy rights);
- any advertising content;
- promotional documents or any other form of undesired solicitation;
- any content whose origin or source is falsified;
- any financial or personal information about you or anyone else; and
Any information, message, link or item that, according to PME MTL, enter in either one of the categories listed above will be deleted without engaging PME MTL Network’s liability.
In addition, the Organization does not assume responsibility for filtering messages posted on Social Media.
PME MTL Network is not liable for entities detaining or exploiting Social Media, particularly for any loss, direct or indirect damage deriving from any measure or decision taken by you or anyone else regarding the use of Social Media.
DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
PME MTL does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, quality, suitability or content of the information on its Platform. This information is provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied.
The Organization is not responsible for the content posted on the Platform by the Users and for any damage that may result. Each User is responsible for the content it exchanges on the Platform and may not use the Platform for purposes contrary to the laws applicable in Québec and Canada.
When the User is a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act does not allow for the exclusion of warranties and PME MTL's disclaimer of liability for certain damages. In this case, the User has additional rights and is not subject to the limitations mentioned below.
PME MTL Network shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including loss of income, profits or anticipated economic benefits from the use or inability to use the Platform, the information, documents and software contained therein, with their content, even if PME MTL has been warned of the possibility of such damages or even if such damages may be reasonably foreseen.
You may not use or export the information nor any copy or adaptation of the information in contravention of applicable laws or regulations.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
We occasionally update these Terms. Continued use of the Platform constitutes the User’s agreement to these Terms and to its updates.
The headings of the foregoing articles are inserted for reference only and will not affect the construction or interpretation of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
Whenever the context requires, any word written in the singular also includes the plural and vice versa; any word written in the masculine gender also includes the feminine gender and vice versa.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any content of the Platform, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update performed on December 16th, 2020.
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1514 426-2888