Ouest-de-l'Île, bustling with economic and industrial activity
PME MTL Ouest-de-l'Île serves entrepreneurs in the cities of Beaconsfield, Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Dorval and Pointe-Claire, the towns of Baie-d’Urfé, Dorval Island, Kirkland, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue and Senneville and the Lachine, L’Île-Bizard-Sainte-Geneviève and Pierrefonds-Roxboro boroughs.
The area attracts a wide range of businesses in different industries. Its entrepreneurial community, consisting of small and medium-sized businesses as well as large multinationals, enjoys a modern, high-tech business environment with unique strategic advantages for export-oriented companies.
Innovative industries in promising niches
- Life sciences
- Information and communications technology
- Clean technologies
- Scientific research and development
- Advanced logistics
- Food processing
Major industrial developments
- The largest aircraft maintenance, repair and manufacturing centre in Canada
- 8,700 businesses
- Over 150,000 jobs
- Choice locations, including industrial premises, office space and vacant lots suitable for development
A unique location, an ideal environment
- A highway network strategically linked to major North American economic centres
- The Montréal-Trudeau Airport, a natural hub for traffic between Europe and North America
- A large pool of skilled and qualified workers
- A highly favourable business climate
Support and financing for local entrepreneurs
A vital engine for Montréal’s regional economy, Ouest-de-l'Île is an excellent place to open new businesses. The PME MTL Ouest-de-l'Île experts have in-depth knowledge of local issues and are there to share their expertise with entrepreneurs looking to start up, develop or finance businesses.
Dorval, Québec, H9P 1J1514 426-2888