Funding to support 375 innovative young entrepreneurs
The Fonds ADM / 375 idées is designed to promote Montréal's young entrepreneurs and encourage them financially in their projects. The goal is to support 375 entrepreneurs by the 400th anniversary of the city.
- $7,500 loan
- Advantageous interest rate of 2%
- Interest and principal repayment holiday during the first 6 months
- Refundable in 2 years (in 24 monthly instalments following the repayment holiday)
Conditions of Eligibility
To obtain an Fonds ADM / 375 idées loan, the company (or business project) must:
- Be majority owned by a majority of shareholders between the ages of 18 and 40 and a majority of Canadian citizens, permanent residents or hold a Québec selection certificate (CSQ)
- Have its head office located in the City of Montréal territory
- Have reached 100% of its crowdfunding campaign for a minimum amount of $3,750 on the Québec platform La Ruche since January 1, 2017
- Be in the pre-start phase (viable project), start-up or growth for less than 2 years
- Present an executive summary of the business plan (2-3 pages) which demonstrates a high potential for viability and profitability
The Fonds ADM / 375 idées is an initiative of the Junior Chamber of Commerce of Montréal, in partnership with Aéroports de Montréal and the Board of Governors of the 375th anniversary of Montréal.
Visit the Finance my business section for advice and PME MTL news related to financing.
See the Financial partners and financing program section to see if your project is eligible for funding.